To clarify certain points
Per the feedback we have received, we would like to clarify a couple of points:
- The $6 per entry that we will collect will be used in organization of the event. This also allows submitting brewers complimentary entrance into the event.
- We keep none of the profits from the first batch brewed for sale. 1/3 goes to the winning entry, 2/3 will be given to non-profits.
Give me the short and sweet version
We highly recommend reading details below, as rules and regulations cannot be summarized. But for the casual reader, here is a condensed version of Brew It Forward:
- Competition aims to promote the craft of home brewing
- Number of entries limited to 200 total. And 4 per entrant
- Please read details for rules and regulations
- Registration Begins: July 18th
- Registration Ends: October 4th
- Award Ceremony: October 18th
- Judging will be done on: October 18th - Award ceremony will be open to public. (RSVP LInk Coming Soon...)
- Festival is open to NC, MD, VA, TN, DC, SC & GA Amateur Brewers
- The winnings (net profits from sale of first batch, after recovering our costs) will be equally divided between the winning entry, and Charities
- We sincerely hope you participate